Terms and Conditions
Please read the terms and conditions carefully before using the service on this website and before making an order from this website
Contained herein are the Terms and conditions (hereafter T&Cs) as outlined for users of and visitors at the WLS4YOU website. By entering the website, you agree to be bound by all of the items outlined herein. WLS4YOU reserves the right to make changes to this agreement at any time. Such changes will be publicly announced to registered users via email, popup screens, or be placed within noticeable areas on the website. Should you disagree with outlined changes to these terms, you (the user) may terminate your subscription and discontinue use of our service at any time.
Conditions of Use
1. If you upgrade your wallet before order your tickets on this website you are agreeing to abide by all of the provisions set forth in this Agreement between You (the "user") and WLS4YOU (WTS International Limited). If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not purchase from this website.
2. We may change, add or remove portions of this agreement at any time. If we do so, such changes will become effective immediately and will be always posted on this website.
3. We may discontinue, change, or suspend any aspect of the website at any time. We may change, discontinue, or suspend the availability of any database, content, feature, or product of the website. We may impose limits on features, including services, use, or restrict your access to parts or the entire website without notice or liability.
Description of service
1. You are subscribing to a ticket and messenger service that will buy lottery tickets on your behalf. Once you paid successfully we will buy your chosen lottery tickets for each draw for the duration of your payment. We will also store your ticket and send you a scanned copy of your ticket.
2. We are not affiliated, directly or indirectly, with any lottery commission or operator anywhere in the world. We do not sell you a lottery ticket. We do not participate in the earning of any winnings nor do we receive any commissions from any lottery organization for offering a messenger service. EuroMillions is the trademark of Services aux Loteries en Europe, EuroJackpot is the trademark The National Lottery and Lotto are trademarks of the National-Lottery, operated by Camelot Group Plc., PowerBall, MegaMillions are the trademark of the Multi-State Lottery Association (MUSL), Florida Lotto is a trademark of Florida Lottery, German Lotto is a trademark of Staatliche Lotterieverwaltung, SuperEnalotto is trademark of Sisal S.p.a, El Gordo de la Primitiva and La Primitiva are games operated by Loterias y Apuestas del Estado.
3. An email will be sent to you before the draw takes place for each lottery you have successfully paid for. This email will contain the draw date(s), chosen numbers and lottery name.
4. After the draw to inform you of the lottery results you can check your personal secured account and the status of your entry. We will also attempt to notify you of any winnings you may be entitled to. You will be able to view the status of your entry, your scanned ticket(s) and other information about your account on a password protected section of the website.
All prizes won that are below $600 (approximately €540) are claimed on your behalf and credited to your WLS4YOU account directly. Any prize won above this level is handled on a case by case basis according to the rules of the individual lottery. Where possible WLS4YOU claims the prize money on your behalf, however if you prefer to handle your own claim or local rules prevent us from doing so, then we try helping you to facilitate your winning claim.
We have a dedicated Support Team who help our customers to do this. Syndicates: As the lottery syndicate manager, WLS4YOU will claim the winnings on behalf of all syndicate members. Payment of syndicate winnings up to $600 (approximately €540) will be transferred directly to your WLS4YOU account. For prizes over $600 payment may be made direct into your bank account, via bank transfer, according to your personal preferences and in line with local banking laws. We have a dedicated Support Team to assist you as good as possible.
Terms of participation
1. LEGALITY: These terms and conditions are valid only where legal. You are responsible for ensuring that it is legal for you to use this service in your local jurisdiction.
2. ELIGIBILITY: All members (or users of this service and website) must be at least 18 years of age.
3. OWNERSHIP: You, the subscriber, are the sole owner (with the exception of a syndicate) of the lottery ticket and any winnings arising from your own lottery tickets.
4. REFUND POLICY: By upgrading your wallet, you hereby authorize the imposition of charges to your credit card or other payment method for all fees as well as for any further goods and/or services at, through and/or from or applicable to the Website.
5. TAXES: You, the subscriber, are solely and wholly responsible for payment of all taxes associated with income received as the result of your lottery winnings.
6. START OF ENTRY: Your entry will start as soon as your payment can be verified after upgrading your wallet and we are able to purchase a lottery ticket on your behalf.
7. TERM OF AGREEMENT: This Agreement will be effective on the first date on which a lottery ticket is purchased on your behalf and will continue until the earlier of the date on which we receive written notice from the subscriber to terminate his or her membership or the last date for which a lottery ticket is purchased on the subscriber's behalf.
1. All winnings will be handled as described in section “Terms of participation” above. we will make every attempt to detect when you are a winner and automatically collect all winnings. We will notify you immediately when it has collected winnings on your behalf. All winnings will be credited to the subscriber’s system account and you may withdraw the money via the pay-out option whenever you want. Pay-outs take place every month.
2. We will attempt to inform you of any winnings you may win. However; it is ultimately your responsibility to notify us of any winnings you may have won and to do so within the time limits that each individual lottery designates to collect a price on a winning ticket.
3. We will not be held responsible for any winnings that are not collected from a lottery organization. We are a Ticket and Messenger Service and will attempt to collect your winnings on your behalf when so instructed by you. However, our ultimate responsibility is to hand you your winning ticket at your request.
9. ERRONEOUS INFORMATION: We will scan and record the numbers that a subscriber is playing on a ticket bought on the subscriber's behalf. We will then record the winning numbers for the corresponding lottery draw. In the event, wrong information is sent to a subscriber, the subscriber shall not be entitled to any claim based on the receipt of erroneous information. The subscriber will only be entitled to obtain the ticket bought on his behalf. The subscriber must immediately notify us upon receipt of erroneous information. SUBSCRIBER AND OR USER OF OUR SERVICES HEREBY AGREES AND WAIVES ANY CLAIM AGAINST US FOR THE RECEIPT OF ERRONEOUS INFORMATION.
10. FORCE MAJEURE: We shall not be responsible for failure or delay in performing an obligation under this Agreement, including but not limited to purchasing lottery tickets or collecting winnings, if it is prevented from doing so by causes beyond its control such as natural catastrophes, extreme weather and other acts of God, the actions of any lottery commission or organization, federal, state and local governments, computer viruses, war, transportation stoppages or slowdowns, stoppage or slowdown of the Internet or other networks, or for any reason beyond our control or that of our agents or employees.
11. JURISDICTION AND GOVERNING LAW: The parties expressly agree that the agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Malta and further agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Malta for the purposes hereof.
12. COMMUNICATION: By purchasing a subscription, you hereby authorize us to telephone, email or SMS you regarding your account and/or send you marketing messages by email or SMS.
13. INACTIVE ACCOUNT: If more than six months has passed since your last activity (such as logging into the Account or ordering a ticket), the Company shall first inform you and without receiving any reaction to that be entitled to suspend your Account. Prior to suspension, the Company as mentioned before will make reasonable efforts to contact you via the email listed in your Account. If you do not take any action on your account or contact us within ten days, the remaining balance may be removed. Those funds (only winnings) will be transferred to your bank account.
1. WTS reserves the right:
1. To set off against a Subscriber's Winnings the amount of any unpaid Bets owed by that Player;
2. To terminate, vary or suspend any product offered on the website, immediately and without prior notice, for any other reason at WTS’s sole discretion;
3. To pay Winnings partly or fully in installments at WTS’s sole discretion and iv. to require that a Player provides identification documents in order to enable WTS to satisfy itself as to the validity of Subscriber Account details and the Subscriber's entitlement to the Winnings in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. WTS may withhold payment of Winnings until any such matter has been solved to WTS’s reasonable satisfaction.
Disclaimers and limitation of responsibility
THE MATERIALS IN THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. YOU (AND NOT US) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR AND CORRECTION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE, SHALL WE BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF WE OR OUR REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT, SHALL WE BARE TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FROM ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO US DURING YOUR LAST ORDER FOR PRODUCTS PURCHASED ON THIS WEBSITE. PARTICULARLY, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE, SHALL WE BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PAYMENT OF A LOTTERY'S JACKPOT.
APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, OR THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF RESPONSIBILITY, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.